Thursday, October 21, 2004

I wish I was a surgeon

There are times when I wish I was a mad surgeon on the rampage. I can immediately think of a number of people whom I would want supine on my surgery table, under general anaesthesia, while I have a go at them with scalpels, knives, scissors, hacksaws and the works. Cutting them open, watch some internal body fluids gush out akin to fountains, dig out their innards, put them up and about for display purposes to interested audiences, and then standing back and admiring all my skillfull work, like a painter looking at his favorite just completed painting.

Father dear wanted me to enrol in MBBS eons ago, if he is reading this somewhere he would be glad I was an obstinate oaf who didn't listen to him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u seem like an Onnan-number Dogtar.

U know my ex-boss josaten.. endu bersonality.
He uzed to stand lonnng hours berforming surgery.


regs
from Sdella.
but u can coll me Sisder Sdella for I woz in the medikal profeshion.

Btw.. I olso habben to be Kocha mani's 'andy' :)
LOL

October 26, 2004 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post has my introgued. But the previous comment has me more itrigued than ever.

October 26, 2004 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home