Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Musical Ear

In some observant moments, I have often realised that during a discussion of fine music, my friends unfairly leave me and my views out very pointedly. They blame this exclusion to a combination of the following reasons:-

a) They have frequently found me guilty of humming, "Galle mein laal tie, ghar mein ek chaarpaai."

b) They have detected the presence of audiocassettes titled "DJ Doll" in the glove compartment of my car.

c) I have in the past vociferously defended the singing capabilities of Adnan Sami and Shabeer Kumar.

d) Mention Bappi Lahiri, and I get into a near trance.

e) Alisha Chinai's sighs make me experience sexual arousal

f) I have a fixated opinion that Beethoven aped Annu Malik

g) I insist on singing all their favorite songs in a manner how SP Balasubramnium might have sung it in his thickly accented Hindi.

2 Comments:

Blogger RS said...

So much in one day. Blogorrhea has struck!

September 1, 2004 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

premmmmmmmmm, where have you been my whole life!! we have the same taste....in music....

:P

funny stuff.

tc,
sajju

January 4, 2006 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home