Sunday, August 08, 2004

Witnessing an Early Morning Mating

It is a pain to be woken up by 4 dogs howling away in your vicinty early in the morning on a sunday.

It is a pain to be woken up early morning on a sunday especially after you have had a particluarly late saturday night.

As I got dressed, this Sunday after being woken by the above mentioned howling canines, to leave for a few morning chores, climbing down the flights of steps from my home, before me was a dog and his mate in the middle of an orgasm, with two other dogs standing at their guard growling at me.

Frankly, I hate the very sight of stray dogs, especially when they are mating. From a water bottle in my bag, I flung its contents at the coital couple, while the rest of the pack nearly charged at me, I had to pick a stick lying nearby and assume particularly gruff tone to ward them off and chase them away.

Stray dogs and I have never been the best of friends. I make it a point to effectively disengage them when I see some in the middle of reproductive activities. Not because I'm jealous and am not getting much myself, but simply because I dont want more stray pups around my area.

Maneka Gandhi wanted to show the world what a dog lover she is and banned the killing of strays, but ask anyone who has had to work nightshifts and is dropped home by their company bus at the building gates. At 3am, that 2 minute walk towards your home is an endurance test, with 8-10 dirty, stinking, fang baring, diseased strays growling at you, or coming up to smell your privates. Its a NIGHTMARE!!


5 Comments:

Blogger RS said...

Several points I want to make here:

1)Amazing writing, you should *really* consider a career as a columnist.

2)Night shifts and dogs - don't gel well at all. They sometimes chase the cars too. Once we were stuck with a stray dog that somehow climbed on top of the car and refused to get off. We bolted ourselves in, pulled up the windows and prayed for dawn to come :-)

3)What is it with you and dogs, boy!!!???

August 9, 2004 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Jedi said...

C'mon Prem don't lie.
The truth is that just like every man out there you are envious of the dogs "carefree" sex life. I mean think about it. No pressure , no expectations. The dog has one motto in life " Are you a b****. Ok then , you'll do " lol And its not as if dogs are pure nymphos. No ! They actually have a *season* for mating. Sigh ! there's so much we could learn from them.

August 16, 2004 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Premjit said...

Thx Reshma, you are really liberal with your praise.. sachee!!

Oye CFC, you touched a raw nerve here yaar... dukhi karr diya... lol

Cheers,

Prem

August 25, 2004 at 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pathetic...REALLY pathetic blog..all i came across in ALL ur posts were *** words!!(at least the ones i randomly clicked)..damn PLZ never be a columnist..
dunno how u get PRAISE(read as flirting) for the crap u write.....UGGGHHHHH..
but reallY try WRITING SOMETHING sensible.

May 10, 2005 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger Premjit said...

Dear Anonymous,
I dont write to please YOU. I write to please myself.... u may not read if u dont like it...

Cheers

Prem

May 10, 2005 at 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home