Friday, September 17, 2004

Man, in essence is Lonely

And here's the proof:-

Ask even anyone who has many loves, friends, or a great understanding spouse, yet somewhere down there everyone feels lonely. Its just that one tends to magnify this feeling a bit out of proportion and get depressed.

Yes there are times when you feel acutely lonely, for eg. I’ve been going down on my knees begging before everyone I know to accompany me to Sangeeta Theatre Malad East to see ‘Sajanwa Se Kar Do Humra Milanwa Hai Raam’ ('Dear God, please allow my marriage to be consumated') - the latest superhit Bhojpuri film in the matinee show, but just no one was willing. No One !

However, does that mean I feel lonely? Do I feel depressed? I only laugh at all of you for not realizing what solid entertainment you guys are missing.

Something similar happened to me when I so badly wanted to see another highly interesting sounding Bhojpuri movie, 'Sainyyan Maggan Pehelwaani Mein' ('Alas, my husband is way too busy buffing up his body') ... no company.. Acute Loneliness!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger RS said...

Delhi-Mumbai Deccan Air flights = Rs 500.
Experience of watching 'Sainyyan Maggan Pehelwaani Mein' = Priceless.
Call me next time.

September 19, 2004 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home