Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Beautiful Book Titles

While browsing at a local bookstore during lunch break today, as I strolled across the aisle reserved for books on Sex and Sexuality, I couldn't control my laughter glancing through these titles. They got funnier as they came:-

Great Sex Games
Pure Sex - The Intimate Guide to Sexual Fulfilment
101 Nights of Grreat Sex
How to Make Love to a Man
302 Advanced Techniques for Driving a Man Wild in Bed
Sex Tips - From Men who Ride the Sexual Frontier
Sex for The Clueless
This Book is About Sex

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need the second last one on that list.

- Reshma.

September 28, 2004 at 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how on earth did u get a list of my books ;)

December 14, 2004 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home