Thursday, November 18, 2004

There he goes again about dogs

You can groan, you can run, you can hide, but I'm going to talk about dogs some more.

These days I am a bit troubled, vexed, worried and concerned. I suspect my lil puppy Selfish will grow up to be gay, coz he is obsessed with my crotch and wants to bury his nose in it all the time... it is so embarassing, and cannot even be ignored. Also this guy is so weird he specifically hunts out my underwears from the heap of clothes to be ironed/washed, lays it on the floor and sits on it wagging his tail as if he found some treasure.... stupid dog!!

What makes me more edgy is that recently a dumbstruck friend of mine saw a dog mounting a dog and made this rather keen observation, "Not only have these stray dogs come out of their kennels, they have come out of the closet too." Will Selfish mount dogs or bitches?

And that only reminds me of that day when I once saw a stray dog masturbating, he was doing it to the air....

Anyway, hope you guys have a great day and dont fret!

3 Comments:

Blogger RS said...

This should have been on an anonymous site. You have no idea how many women are reading this blog and will die of either envy (of Selfish's privileges), or worry (because you might reconsider your sexuality).

Keep the faith.

November 21, 2004 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(
Prem.... :(
aaah...i hav no words to say wat i feel right now...
try n show ur interest in smthin othr than dogs darling...

like gals for instance ;)

July 12, 2005 at 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... interesting. You must be mighty jobless bro! And, don't worry. Your dog's pretty normal. Dogs as a community and a species are a wee bit more open than we are - given a choice, trust me, humans would do a lot worse than dogs do (they already do, don't they?)

April 14, 2006 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home