Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Please Don't Call Me

Its time to share something deeply heartfelt.

I HATE CELL PHONES AND HATE CARRYING ONE AROUND

I have never had a cell-phone of my own, but due to the nature of my work, my employers have unfortunately thrust one on me.... and life has not been the same anymore. I cannot have dinner without interruptions coz some &^%$^% overseas client decides to talk to me then, I cant have a bath in peace and have to go running out dripping and wrapped in a towel coz some &^%&^% somewhere wants some urgent info, and also, I cannot seem to remember when was the last time I peacefully excreted without having to talk to someone while at it.

At times, I intentionally damage my cell phone, and my office takes it away for repairs and those are the most serene days on my life. But then they got smarter, they give me a replacement handset for the days when my orginal handset has gone off for repairs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if thats the case.. you could put up a wireless headphone and have bath at ease !

Rohit

April 25, 2005 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Jedi said...

Don't throw away your cellphone in a hurry. You need to sing me a lot of SPB songs, remember ! hehe

cfc

May 14, 2005 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I dropped by by accident. Cool blog, shame you're not a girl, I'd have fallen in love. Cheers from far, far away.

May 19, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home