Thursday, May 12, 2005

What am I doing with these People?

Character Assassination seems to be the most favorite hobby of people I know. Or is it that I happen to be friendly only with superbitches, male and female.

Sample the kind of things I have been told by various friends, relatives and acquaintences about others lately:-

1) Arre, she!!! She is one big slut yaar. You just have to go honk your car horn below her balocny at night and she will come in and give u a good time (actually the word that was used was not good time, it was an explanation of a graphic sexual act)

2) He is hopelessly gay. He made a pass at me yaar. I was shocked. I felt yucked out. I thought he had a girlfriend.

3) If she keeps on getting more of those botox treatments, a day will come when her eyebrows reach her scalp

4) And then he puked in my car !!!!! I tell you this is what happens when you put Tamilians in a car

5) I was served watermelons during my shoot, and she wasnt. So I just had to tell her, "Darling watermelons are only for the upper class"

6) Eeks, she is nothing but a measly Vishwa Hindu Parishad member. Can you imagine going to temples and chanting shlokas everyday.

7) Next time ask her to stay away from me. I cant be seen standing next to a girl who still wears low waist jeans. They are so 2003.

What say? Dont you think I need to change the set of people I intermingle with?

9 Comments:

Blogger RS said...

They sound perfectly human. Be with them, and post what they say on your blog. It provides us some amusement.

May 12, 2005 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Bhumi said...

Premji .. ek ki kita ...

hai rabba! I m so happy that I am not ur "best" friend..so I don't get assasinated .. jeez... btw, they seem harmless to u.. except for the gay dude

May 12, 2005 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Acoustic Dreamer said...

**Nods vigorously in agreement with Prem** Ouch! My neck!

May 14, 2005 at 12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!!

Man, awesome bunch of ppl u hang around with man!

Beta, aisi kahaniniyan roz sunaya karon!!

XSD

May 14, 2005 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Jedi said...

I think character assassination is human nature. The more you slander others the more you feel good about yourself. One doesnt however, actually really mean it ever. If you do, you have a serious problem!
But you'r right. The kind of shit you hear everyday can make you sick sometimes.

CFC

May 14, 2005 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Nirwa Mehta said...

Hmmm.. Too much of everything is harmful.. sometimes such ppl are entertainment.. otherwise, a pain in the you-know-what..:P

Nirwa

July 7, 2005 at 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

low waist jeans are out of fashion? tell that to all the fashion plates at my school baring their thongs.

But yea.... I hate it when people talk such things. I like to gossip good things about people. It is more fun.

April 6, 2006 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude PJ.
You can tell'em one of the 2 things.

a) What do you get when you mate a Bulldog with a Shitzu ? >> (answer > don't do that [-x)

b) Don't CRAP [-x....RAP :-" (and start singing your favorite hip-hop number...)


Feels so Empty - Without Me :-"

August 9, 2006 at 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was awesome -- i hate such people still end up being with them :p i wonder there will be a day i will say will u keep ur bloody mouth shut.

August 21, 2006 at 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home